“BLUE STAR” is a young and dynamic driving school. “BLUE STAR” has driving instructors with many years’ of driving and instructing experience, which ultimately led to the idea of starting up their own business.
It’s small-scale set-up guarantees full attention for any potential candidate, so there is no need to feel treated like a number any longer.
Why driving school “Blue Star”?
- In addition to the latest driving instruction methods, the progress of the candidate is being carefully recorded on an instructional card. This enables the candidate to have full insight in his or her educational driving process.
- “BLUE STAR” is a driving school that stands for a good interaction between the candidate and the instructor, experience shows one that this approach contributes highly to the quality of its service.
- “BLUE STAR” makes use of the so called “question-answer method”, this enables the instructor to notice and deal with problems immediately and more effectively, thereby stimulating the candidate’s traffic insight.
- “BLUE STAR” driving instructors are well educated and experienced in giving clear instructions to their candidates
- -When the candidate is ready, before he or she will take the actual driving licence exam, at first a test driving exam will be scheduled and carried out by mutual agreement with the candidate.